Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.


Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
avatar

Stature : 117
US Male

PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Seeing as the amount of trollish behavior in this forum is increasing I present you all with this.

CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar


Stature : 309
New York Male
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.


Three-time consecutive winner of G7's Member of the Year Award. Obtained the love of everyone on the planet, except for my parents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
avatar

Stature : 91
LittleBigP Male
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form
avatar

Stature : 190
Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 am

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Ps3 has no grazzzz :troll:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar


Stature : 309
New York Male
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 am

@Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Ps3 has no grazzzz :troll:
Fine. You guys can keep your grass, we'll keep the games. Fair enough trade? Apparently so.


Three-time consecutive winner of G7's Member of the Year Award. Obtained the love of everyone on the planet, except for my parents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss


Stature : 86
Greece Male
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 am

Toss the Turtle haz bettah grafix then thiz. :troll:


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form
avatar

Stature : 190
Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 am

TRF wrote:
@Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Ps3 has no grazzzz :troll:
Fine. You guys can keep your grass, we'll keep the games. Fair enough trade? Apparently so.
Yes yoo can keepz ur "games" But atleast we has GRAZZ!!!

Grass>>games.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss


Stature : 86
Greece Male
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:42 am

@Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
@Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Ps3 has no grazzzz :troll:
Fine. You guys can keep your grass, we'll keep the games. Fair enough trade? Apparently so.
Yes yoo can keepz ur "games" But atleast we has GRAZZ!!!

Grass>>games.
Grass FTW! I love you


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
avatar


Stature : 261
Male
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

I suspect it's because of me adding the troll emote. People are thinking up of ways to use it.

Bringing this forum down one step at a time. :troll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

PC Master Race. Fuck yeah.

Also, we should get other memes as emoticons to.


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
avatar

Stature : 176
The Gutter Male
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
PC Master Race. Fuck yeah.

Also, we should get other memes as emoticons to.

Fuck you! You racist fucker! Leave us consolites alone. :x . . . . . . . . . . . . Neutral . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 pm

@Stoney wrote:
@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
PC Master Race. Fuck yeah.

Also, we should get other memes as emoticons to.

Fuck you! You racist fucker! Leave us consolites alone. :x . . . . . . . . . . . . Neutral . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sad

Consoles nubs, BOW TO ME


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

PC MASTER RACE REPORTING FOR DUTY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
avatar

Stature : 91
Male
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

OMG WE HAVE TROLL FACE!!!!! :troll:




"Ate a Lunchable for dinner, nigga I ain't frontin.'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
avatar

Stature : 4
Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Problem, OP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm

I actually liked the game for the moment that i played it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   

Back to top Go down
 
ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: