Uncharted going multiplat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 17:26

@Stoney - That's fine. Because that part was't even directed at you. Also, assuming I made that comment just because of my supposed hatred of anything Xbox related makes you look just as childish as you're trying to make me look. I don't see how that line of mine even showed any hatred towards Halo anyway. I will admit it's a franchise I hardly care for (in fact I really disliked Reach. Waste of money), but something I like to poke fun at (Metacritic rating for example) for the lulz. Though I suppose it'd be far more effective on YouTube. Now besides a few posts of me poking fun at Halo 4 in my posting history, how many times have I "reminded" to you all that I hate the Xbox in the last month? That's right, shut the fuck up.

@Rambo - Sounds like a poor excuse. Just shows that you judge things far too prematurely.

Sheo was pretty much spot on. Except I didn't think any of these franchises were being milked or that I thought you guys thought it was being milked. It's just that why get tired of a franchise that has had 3 games so far while being ridiculously hyped for another franchise that's on its fourth game this gen? See where I'm getting at? 3 games this gen - meh, no more for me thanks.
4 games this gen - HOLY FUCK GIVE ME MORE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 17:34

Quote :
Sheo was pretty much spot on. Except I didn't think any of these franchises were being milked or that I thought you guys thought it was being milked. It's just that why get tired of a franchise that has had 3 games so far while being ridiculously hyped for another franchise that's on its fourth game this gen? See where I'm getting at? 3 games this gen - meh, no more for me thanks.

You obviously can't read for shit.

I already said why I'm not getting excited for a new Uncharted game on a current system. Especially when you consider there's NO FOOTAGE OR ANY INFO ABOUT IT.

You need to take off your Sony goggles and start to comprehend some English Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CernaMLD
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 17:45

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

I already said why I'm not getting excited for a new Uncharted game on a current system. Especially when you consider there's NO FOOTAGE OR ANY INFO ABOUT IT.

You need to take off your Sony goggles and start to comprehend some English Rolling Eyes

Maybe YOU should start reading. You're judging things FAR too prematurely. One moment you say you don't want it, but that view can suddenly change with some info and footage? Give me a break. I bet you voted for Mitt Romney.

No shit you won't care for a game THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN HINTED AT BEING MADE. How about SITTING and WAITING to see what actually happens? THEN you'd have some ground to stand on with that statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 19:15

Alright kitties stop fighting or else i'll lock the thread.

Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:48

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

Maybe YOU should start reading. You're judging things FAR too prematurely. One moment you say you don't want it, but that view can suddenly change with some info and footage? Give me a break. I bet you voted for Mitt Romney.

No shit you won't care for a game THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN HINTED AT BEING MADE. How about SITTING and WAITING to see what actually happens? THEN you'd have some ground to stand on with that statement.

Take it easy, Cerna, I still loves ya so I do. Razz

P.S Rambo is Danish, like the pastry.

"If you had been in my place back then, maybe you wouldn't have made the same mistakes I did. Ever since the day I killed The Boss with my own hands, I... was already dead." - Big Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 9:44

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

That speaks for itself, moron

All I stated was that I, personally, don't want another Uncharted on the PS3. I never judged it and said it was going to suck, I merely stated that I'd prefer for it to be on a next-gen system. If you can't understand that, I'd prefer you took your butthurt ass and cried some place else.

Also:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Enkindler
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 9:53

Woa! Woa! Woa! Calm down, everyone, this isn't a fight club!
Take it outside!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Toxicmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 10:23

Both Rambo and Stoney have ignored a moderators warning, therefore i will lock the thread and put 25% on both warning meters.

Uncharted going multiplat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next