Generation7

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Share | 

Skyrim Game Jam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre

PostSubject: Skyrim Game Jam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Basically, the game designers were given a week to put whatever they wanted in the game, and this is what they came up with. Keep in mind, this stuff could always possibly become DLC. Even if it's not, it's cool stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magjournal.net
Stigma
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:39 pm

:amazing:

Mudcrabs :fuckyea:

I hope they add this stuff in. Especially the ones with the dungeons, I got really tired of everything being the same thing so I had to take a break from the game. Everything in here looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin_Akuma
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Elder scrolls games get smaller and smaller with each installment. most of this stuff should have been in the game to start with. Morrowind had throwing stars, spears, throwing knives, dart guns, crossbows, war clubs, and way more. now look at skyrim.

Sad

Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 am

Looks great, I'm liking what they did for the Vampire, it would probably give me an incentive to play as one if you could eventually become a Vamp Lord with wings.

And dat giant enenmy mudcrab.

"If you had been in my place back then, maybe you wouldn't have made the same mistakes I did. Ever since the day I killed The Boss with my own hands, I... was already dead." - Big Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawed-Off_Orc
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Magic kill cams and dungeon platforms, changing followers' equipment, home building look cool
Hell everything is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 pm

I demand a giant enemy crab that has a weakpoint for massive damage.

Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 am

You know what, the more you think about it...

They created all this cool stuff in just a week? Which was only for the developers own entertainment that as of yet no paying customer has had the chance to enjoy.

Now knowing what they can achieve in just a week, then why the fuck couldn't they of spent an extra week bug testing the game properly so all the paying customers could of benefitted from it?

I loved Skyrim but the longer I played the game the more problems I discovered and the more it started to fuck me off and these guys would rather piss about developing stuff that may never see the light of day when they were fully aware they had released a broken game onto the market.

In any other work place there would be no time for fun and games, especially when a project or job is left unfinished.

Rant over... On topic, that is some cool stuff.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 pm

^^

Every TES game has bug. It's hard to create a world that big and that populated and not have bugs.

Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Every TES game has bug. It's hard to create a world that big and that populated and not have bugs.

I'm fully aware of this, if i'm honest it wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it had no bugs.

However I don't particularly remember as many broken quests and missing NPC dialogue options on previous games.

Many people including myself couldn't purchase the best house in the game due to the quest that allows you to eventually buy it never activating. :areyoufuckingk

Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

True but the bugs that came with the game were pre Skyrim problems (lag) they should have been ironed out and been a primary focus of the new engine and by the sounds of the cause of the problem they should have better forseen the problems. The broken quest here and there is the be expected with a world so big and so much going on you expect one or two scripts to mess up, the main thing i was suprised about though was the lack of dodgy clipping and gaping world holes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack the Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Game Jam   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Many people including myself couldn't purchase the best house in the game due to the quest that allows you to eventually buy it never activating. :areyoufuckingk
Is that the one in Windhelm? I had that issue as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magjournal.net

Skyrim Game Jam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 ::  :: -