Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.


Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
avatar


Stature : 242
Male
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm down for these
TF2
CS:S
RFonline
Spiral Knights
L4D


Tits are life

ass is hometown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.


If a server is already set for us then why would it matter?...

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
avatar

Stature : 91
LittleBigP Male
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

TF2 GAME NIGHT TOMORROW. JOIN THE G7 STEAM GROUP AND DL TF2 FOR FREE.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 am

SONJI MY HOMOSEX LOVER
I HAVE INSTALLED ULTIMA ONLINE. THIS BETTER BE GOOD

BUT FIRST HOW DO I FUCKING LOG IN?

@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.


If a server is already set for us then why would it matter?...

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.

No but I mean games like that just start and end. It needs to be a game where you can drop in and drop out at any point. So any MMO basically...


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 17
Everywhere Male
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 pm

l4D is perfect. It's mad fun and everybody's PC should be able to run it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.


If a server is already set for us then why would it matter?...

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.

No but I mean games like that just start and end. It needs to be a game where you can drop in and drop out at any point. So any MMO basically...

You can drop in and out of L4D. An MMO isn't really game night material...


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
avatar


Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

I vote for L4D2. That game is wicked fun and anyone can basically hop in and out as they please


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
avatar

Stature : 91
LittleBigP Male
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

K. EVERYBODY BUY L4F2 AS WELL. SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP A SERVER FOR 10+ PEOPLE. ANYWAY, TF2 TODAY.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form
avatar

Stature : 190
Male

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I got left 4 dead 2 on the 360. :alone:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
avatar


Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

@Toxicmaniac wrote:
I got left 4 dead 2 on the 360. :alone:


:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm

@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.


If a server is already set for us then why would it matter?...

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.

No but I mean games like that just start and end. It needs to be a game where you can drop in and drop out at any point. So any MMO basically...

You can drop in and out of L4D. An MMO isn't really game night material...

Nah but its differne.t Its a match based game. MMOs aren't good for gaming nights no but in general its a nice way to just join when you feel like and be with the G7 community in a neverending game
So I think we should find the best mmo and make it our regular gaming destination as it were. So at any point at least one of us is playng


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar


Stature : 309
New York Male
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Lykos wrote:
Nah but its differne.t Its a match based game. MMOs aren't good for gaming nights no but in general its a nice way to just join when you feel like and be with the G7 community in a neverending game
So I think we should find the best mmo and make it our regular gaming destination as it were. So at any point at least one of us is playng
I doubt many of us will be playing a free MMO on a consistent basis. I know when I feel like gaming, I'm much more likely to dive into Skyrim or Batman or Deus Ex or anything I paid for, and I don't think I'm the only one who does that. Gaming nights like a Left 4 Dead night are better because G7'ers are going out of their way to play a game as opposed to just naturally playing it (which we won't).


Three-time consecutive winner of G7's Member of the Year Award. Obtained the love of everyone on the planet, except for my parents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah but its differne.t Its a match based game. MMOs aren't good for gaming nights no but in general its a nice way to just join when you feel like and be with the G7 community in a neverending game
So I think we should find the best mmo and make it our regular gaming destination as it were. So at any point at least one of us is playng
I doubt many of us will be playing a free MMO on a consistent basis. I know when I feel like gaming, I'm much more likely to dive into Skyrim or Batman or Deus Ex or anything I paid for, and I don't think I'm the only one who does that. Gaming nights like a Left 4 Dead night are better because G7'ers are going out of their way to play a game as opposed to just naturally playing it (which we won't).

Couldn't have said it better myself.


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

How come I never knew of this? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
avatar

Stature : 48
America Male

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Duke wrote:
How come I never knew of this? Sad Sad Sad

HOW DID HE FIND OUT YOU FAGGOTS?!?!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 pm

@BioDemon wrote:
Duke wrote:
How come I never knew of this? Sad Sad Sad

HOW DID HE FIND OUT YOU FAGGOTS?!?!

FUCK WE HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!


"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
avatar

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy Male
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

:fuuu:..................



"A few honest men are better than numbers."

-Oliver Cromwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader


Stature : 21
Male

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Call of Duty :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form
avatar

Stature : 190
Male

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 pm

SHIT DUKE FOUND OUT



Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
avatar


Stature : 242
Male
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 am

I found a game that we can all play!


Tits are life

ass is hometown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Padders wrote:
I found a game that we can all play!

:fuckyea:

That game is boss.

Too bad we can't all play together in real life. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   

Back to top Go down
 
WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: