Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.

Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge

Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Alanski wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
While the mods and admins wage their little war, let's get back on topic:

a few new ones

XBL is a ripoff
Resistence is the best FPS on the PS3
Crysis is just average at best.
MvC3 is a pile of shit
EA and activision need to stop screwing over their customers
as of E3 2011, the Xbox360 is the new Wii

You love the Wii so i don't see how this is a problem Razz.

I only use my Wii for first party titles anyway.

And at least Nintendo makes quality games for their fanbase(excluding Wii Sports type games).

Microsoft is just shitting out Casual shovel-ware for kinect that are poorly made ripoffs.

While there was alot of casual shovel-ware in MS's E3 conference they showed off a bunch of core games utilizing Kinect..which you gotta admit is better than last year which was basically nothing but casualware.

You're also implying MS doesn't have quality games for the console, when that's also not true. By the end of this year there will be Gears of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4, and the Halo remake that everyone has been asking for since the idea of remakes came up. Not to mention some of the high acclaimed PC games are coming to the 360 (Witcher 2, Minecraft). And unlike the Wii, MS isn't losing 3rd party support =].

and that's basically all they have this year. just a couple games, some COD DLC, and Kinect Shovel-ware. Microsoft had NOTHING for the first half of the year. and what do they have going into 2012? Halo 4, and kinect shovelware. That's it. Microsoft needs to find a better balance between Causal games and hardcore. Otherwise they will end up like Nintendo is now. And even Nintendo is slacking off this year. Last year was the best year to own a Wii. Now it seems as though Nintendo has forgotten the Wii and moving on. Hell, they're even denying Americans 3 core games that could actually HELP THEM. And aside from the PSN outage, Sony seems to be the only one of the Big 3 who are supporting their fans. they've been cranking out games this year like mad. and there's tons more on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Here's mine:

Xbox LIVE is not worth it. So STFU xbots!
Resistance is underrated.
LBP is the most creative title this gen.
Halo is overrated and is an average shooter at best outside of online.
Gears of War is the most generic piece of crap i've seen this gen.
inFAMOUS is above average at best.
Assassin's creed is overrated and a big cash-in product (As of lately)
Uncharted is the greatest platformer this gen.
Forza is a overrated Gran Turismo rip-off.
Gran Turismo 5 is the biggest dissapointment this gen.
Demon's souls is underrated.
PSN is better than xbox LIVE when thinking about the 50$ a year
Alan Wake is underrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Dragon age has the best graphics ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form

Stature : 190
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

@RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Here's mine:

Xbox LIVE is worth it. So STFU ps3 drones
Resistance is overrated
LBP is the most unoriginal shit title this gen.
Halo is awesome and is a great shooter at best ouin both single player and multiplayer
Gears of War is the most innovative game i've seen this gen
inFAMOUS is shit at best
Assassin's creed is underrated
Uncharted is the worst platformer this gen.
Forza is better then gran turismo
Gran Turismo 5 is the biggest dissapointment this gen.
Demon's souls is overrated
xbox live is better then PSN even with 50$ a year
Alan Wake is underrated.

:3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stigma
Boss
Boss

Stature : 117
US Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 pm

All you bitches who complain about XBL are some poor ass niggahs, I wipe my ass with 50 dollars, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go get me some hunnies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
All you bitches who complain about XBL are some poor ass niggahs, I wipe my ass with 50 dollars, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go get me some hunnies.

It's not that it's expensive, but more that it's stupid for me to pay 50$ a year just so i can have fun with my friends.
When i might aswell just go outside instead and have fun with them. Not only that, but also the fact that M$'s xbox is the only console where you have to pay to play :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I actually agree with rambo. While paying 50 bucks a year isn't a big deal or something for such a great service its kinda a rip-off when every other online service has no costs. Especially steam with its massive discounts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Stature : 17
Everywhere Male
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Quote :
and that's basically all they have this year. just a couple games, some COD DLC, and Kinect Shovel-ware. Microsoft had NOTHING for the first half of the year. and what do they have going into 2012? Halo 4, and kinect shovelware. That's it. Microsoft needs to find a better balance between Causal games and hardcore. Otherwise they will end up like Nintendo is now. And even Nintendo is slacking off this year. Last year was the best year to own a Wii. Now it seems as though Nintendo has forgotten the Wii and moving on. Hell, they're even denying Americans 3 core games that could actually HELP THEM. And aside from the PSN outage, Sony seems to be the only one of the Big 3 who are supporting their fans. they've been cranking out games this year like mad. and there's tons more on the way.

Right now I do like Sony the most and I agree 100% about how MS shouldn't turn on their fans. But I thought we were discussing 360 vs. Wii? For MS to be on Nintendo's level they'd have to:

1) Make 5 more sequels to Sesame Street
2) Make motion controls mandatory for all their games
3) Lose 90-99% of their 3rd party support
4) Make alot of their games exclusive to one region

But let's forget about that amirite? I mean let's be fair you are dismissing Nintendo because they are "done" this generation. Well with that logic why are you even bothering acknowledging MS's faults when you can say that they're pretty much done too? Next E3 will most likely be the next gen Xbox announcement and that will breed a new generation of debates that I will always win.

Last edited by Alanski on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicmaniac
Final Boss, 2nd Form
Final Boss, 2nd Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Lmfao i love how chobo suddenly brings sony up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

Stature : 48
America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

- Gears and Halo > Every Ps3 exclusive combined :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Everywhere Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

BioRevenant wrote:

This is a thread about gaming confessions not trollolol comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 pm

-I played Little Big Planet for 3 1/2 minutes until I realized I was a grown adult
-Mario RPG trumps all other Mario games, w/ Super Mario 3 at a close second
-Super Smash Bros. n64 started many fights at my house
-I'm going pro in Uncharted 3, if it's possible
-I still like Alan
-FFVIII's world still looks good today
-I had 100 Bananas in Donkey Kong 64 when my bro erased my game
-Resident Evil 2 scared the shit out of me, so I just watched my bro play instead
-My friend lived with me for a month because we would skip school and play Midnight Club Dub Edition 24/7... Me him and my lil bro took 2 hour shifts... no joke... Did the same thing on a lesser scale when he brought his XboX and Halo 2 over...

more to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Everywhere Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 pm

What will it take for you to hate me Pizzy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Alanski wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:

:fuckthat: I believe it's also about controversial opinions, and that is one of mine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 pm

People actually thought Resistance was going to be a Halo killer. lolololololololol

My story is one of many thousands and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon- Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:32 pm

@ghost23 wrote:
People actually thought Resistance was going to be a Halo killer. lolololololololol
:fuckthat: I KNOW RIGHT?!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Everywhere Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 pm

They call me the Xbox fanboy. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Alanski wrote:
They call me the Xbox fanboy. :fuckthat:

You're not? O.o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
@ghost23 wrote:

I liked Resistance way better than Halo Razz

"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am

@TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
@ghost23 wrote:

I liked Resistance way better than Halo Razz
:fuckthat:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 am

Alanski wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:

Bio, He means you aren't allowed to write anything that is true :fuckthat:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 am

Lykos wrote:
Alanski wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:

Bio, He means you aren't allowed to write anything that is true :fuckthat:
Figured as much. :fuckthat:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:26 am

Pointless thread is pointless. We are all idiots for arguing over people's preferences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss

Stature : 117
US Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:38 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Pointless thread is pointless. We are all idiots for arguing over people's preferences.

No one's arguing, people are just messing around when they reply to another. And even when Alan posts, he's not offending anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 am

BlackStigma wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

No one's arguing, people are just messing around when they reply to another. And even when Alan posts, he's not offending anyone.

well, they were in the beginning of the thread. And don't say it was cause of me. I will knock you out senseless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   

Back to top Go down

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Jump to: