Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.


Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:02 pm

LOL that post sounds like Teckno is in SFV.

It's still pretty funny that he was announced on 9/11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:05 pm

@Archduke wrote:
LOL that post sounds like Teckno is in SFV.

It's still pretty funny that he was announced on 9/11.

Yeah, LOL! Some YouTube channels decided to wait a day later to post the trailer, so that they can avoid racist comments.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 pm

I'm willing to play anybody online in SFV if they own the game. I'll give you my PSN name and everything. It has crossplay between PC and PS4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:28 pm

@Archduke wrote:
I'm willing to play anybody online in SFV if they own the game. I'll give you my PSN name and everything. It has crossplay between PC and PS4.

Don't have the game. I just don't feel like paying full price on games like I did last gen, with the exception on Uncharted 4. But I hope I get to play with you games on Uncharted 4 though.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Oh, I didn't mean right now. I meant at any time.

As for Uncharted 4, I didn't play the beta but I heard the multiplayer was the best in the series by far. I can't wait for that game to come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:57 pm

@Archduke wrote:
Oh, I didn't mean right now. I meant at any time.

As for Uncharted 4, I didn't play the beta but I heard the multiplayer was the best in the series by far. I can't wait for that game to come out.

There was a beta? ._.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Yeah, it launched back in December and only those who had bought the Uncharted collection on PS4 could play it. Of course, if you had gotten a code online somewhere, you could have played it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form



Stature : 298
UK Female
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:07 pm

I've got Black Ops 3 if anyone wants to play that with me, zombies is still based af.
Will prob get Rocket League as well.
Just play Fallout 4 right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:27 pm

I still need to beat Fallout 4. There's going to be DLC released for the next three months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form



Stature : 298
UK Female
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 pm

@Archduke wrote:
I still need to beat Fallout 4. There's going to be DLC released for the next three months.
is the season pass worth it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:12 am

Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar


Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 am

@Mecha wrote:
Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.

Someone failed math class. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:52 am

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.

Someone failed math class. I love you

Oops! I goof'd!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar


Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:56 am

@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.

Someone failed math class. I love you

Oops! I goof'd!

With style, though. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:07 pm

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.

Someone failed math class. I love you

Oops! I goof'd!

With style, though. I love you

I was drunk. Give me a break. Sad


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
avatar


Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 pm

@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
Probably the next three games I'm getting are Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4 and Deadpool.

Someone failed math class. I love you

Oops! I goof'd!

With style, though. I love you

I was drunk. Give me a break. Sad

You're drunk every day, dude, lol. Try to control your drinking. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:33 pm

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:


Someone failed math class. I love you

Oops! I goof'd!

With style, though. I love you

I was drunk. Give me a break. Sad

You're drunk every day, dude, lol. Try to control your drinking. Razz



Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
avatar


Stature : 242
Male
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Lily wrote:
@Archduke wrote:
I still need to beat Fallout 4. There's going to be DLC released for the next three months.
is the season pass worth it?

When it comes to games. It's a risk to give money based on promises.


Tits are life

ass is hometown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
avatar


Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:57 pm

I wouldn't mind season passes if it wasn't for the fact they they charge the same price for a full game. -___-


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: