Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.

Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What games are you looking forward to in 2016?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:13 am

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for me obviously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:06 am

Quantum Break is my most anticipated game right now. After that, it's probably Uncharted 4 for me as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Stature : 342
Canada Male
Playing : Dungeon Travellers 2
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:43 pm

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quantum Break is my most anticipated game right now. After that, it's probably Uncharted 4 for me as well.

Are you fucking serious?

What can give strength to this seed? All she needs is to be loved by only one grain of sand from all over the desert. All you need is to tell her how beautiful dandelions are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:13 pm

@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

I am sorry neither games have enough underaged, drawn breasts for you. I'm not that type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Canada Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:34 pm

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

I am sorry neither games have enough underaged, drawn breasts for you. I'm not that type.

Quantum Break is merchandise for a TV show. It's a gimmick.

What can give strength to this seed? All she needs is to be loved by only one grain of sand from all over the desert. All you need is to tell her how beautiful dandelions are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:44 pm

@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

Quantum Break is merchandise for a TV show.  It's a gimmick.

At least it isn't for fifteen-year-old teenagers who are horny for anything that has legs and can move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Canada Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:50 pm

@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

At least it isn't for fifteen-year-old teenagers who are horny for anything that has legs and can move.

This is how you got your own emote. Keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:14 pm

@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Angelus wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

This is how you got your own emote. Keep up the good work.

I will. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 pm

In no Specific Order:  

Tom Clancy's The Division
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
DOOM
Street Fighter V
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 3 (I doubt it comes out next year though)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (Technically, it comes out in Japan in December. However, hopefully it gets a western release sometime next year since the previous JoJo game came out in the west right after it came out in Japan.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in 2016?   

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to in 2016?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Jump to: